The Flotation Trac Implement Radial is characterised by its all-round capabilities, making it the perfect tyre for both arable and pasture land and for transport activities. The innovative profile and the strong, flexible carcass construction of the Flotation Trac have been designed to deliver top performance that combines machine capacity with preventing damage to the soil structure, while maintaining the ability to carry out transport activities at relatively high speeds. Thanks to its all-round capabilities, the Flotation Trac is suitable for use in a host of agricultural applications, from slurry tankers to self-propelled harvesting machines.
• Unique tread pattern and special carcass construction
• Relatively large contact area and low rolling resistance
• Good stability
• Keeps rolling even under difficult circumstances
• Good flotation characteristics
• Suitable for speeds up to 65 km/h.
• Flat tread contour with rounded shoulders
• Optimum load distribution across the contact area which preserves the soil structure and minimises rutting
• Prevents damage to the turf with minimal rutting.
• Stable central tread section with open shoulder design
• High comfort and longer life
• Low rolling resistance
• Good self-cleaning properties and traction characteristics.
• Flexible, strong sidewall and robust bead construction
• Good protection against impact damage, providing a high degree of reliability.
|Brand ||Vredestein |
|Season || Landwirtschaftsreifen (AS) |
|Model ||Flotation Trac |
|Dimension ||650/55 R26.5 169D TL |
|Width ||650 |
|Tyre profile ||55 |
|Construction type ||R |
|Tyre size ||26.5 |
|Load Index ||169 |
|Speed index ||(D) |
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL) ||Tyre requires tube |
|M/C ||No |